Difference between revisions of "Phaseolus vulgaris"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 69:||Line 69:|
Cited by '''
Cited by '''''' (Based on Google Scholar [2017--])
Revision as of 08:44, 11 August 2017
- Phaseolus vulgaris is the most important legume for direct human consumption, providing an important source of minerals and proteins. Increasing the concentrations of these nutrients is a breeding objective worldwide. Wild common bean is organized in two geographically isolated and genetically differentiated wild gene pools that diverged from a common ancestral wild population more than 100,000 years ago. Common bean was independently domesticated in what is now Mexico and in South America, and the following local adaptations resulting in landraces with distinct characteristics.
- Common Name: String bean, Bean, Common Bean
- NCBI Taxonomy
Biotic & Abiotic Stresses
Internal Control Genes
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|IDE||Insulin degrading enzyme||
|Skip16||SKP1/ASK-interacting protein 16||
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- BestKeeper method && Related Reference
- Ref-Finder method && Related Reference
- ΔCt approach method && Related Reference
- Name: Danielle Gregorio Gomes Caldas
- Email: email@example.com
- Institution: Center of Nuclear Energy for Agriculture, Laboratory of Cellular and Molecular Biology, University of São Paulo, P. O. Box 96 CEP, Piracicaba, SP 13400-970, Brazil
Cited by 16 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-08-10])
- Koči J, Šimo L, Park Y. Validation of internal reference genes for real-time quantitative polymerase chain reaction studies in the tick, Ixodes scapularis (Acari: Ixodidae)[J]. Journal of medical entomology, 2013, 50(1): 79-84.
- Schmutz J, McClean P E, Mamidi S, et al. A reference genome for common bean and genome-wide analysis of dual domestications[J]. Nature genetics, 2014, 46(7): 707-713.