Difference between revisions of "Platycladus orientalis"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 59:||Line 59:|
Cited by '''
Cited by '''''' (Based on Google Scholar [2017-08-10])
Revision as of 03:46, 13 August 2017
- Platycladus orientalis is a tree species that is highly resistant, widely adaptable, and long-lived, with lifespans of even thousands of years. As a member of the Cupressaceae, it is used extensively as a medicinal ingredient and as an ornamental landscape plant that can tolerate a wide range of environmental extremes. Many individuals of this species have lifespans of one to several thousands of years in China.
- Common Name: Cupressaceae
- NCBI Taxonomy
Different Tissues & Abiotic Stress
Internal Control Genes
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|UBQ ||Ubiquitin 10||
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- BestKeeper method && Related Reference
- Name: Zeping Jiang
- Email: email@example.com
- Institution: State Key Laboratory of Tree Genetics and Breeding, Research Institute of Forestry, Chinese Academy of Forestry, Beijing, People’s Republic of China
Cited by 98 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-08-10])
- Chang E, Shi S, Liu J, et al. Selection of reference genes for quantitative gene expression studies in Platycladus orientalis (Cupressaceae) using real-time PCR[J]. PloS one, 2012, 7(3): e33278.