Difference between revisions of "Pleurotus ostreatus"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 68:||Line 68:|
Cited by '''7''' (Based on Google Scholar [2017-
Cited by '''7'''(Based on Google Scholar [2017--])
Latest revision as of 05:22, 1 September 2017
- Pleurotus ostreatus is an efficient producer of extracellular enzymes, such as laccases (Lacs; EC 22.214.171.124) and he basidiomycete Pleurotus ostreatus is an efficient producer of manganese peroxidases (MnPs; EC 126.96.36.199), which are notable for their application in multiple industrial and biotechnological processes. It has a special relevance in agroindustry due to its worldwide cultivation for mushroom production, and it has also been studied for its nutritional and medicinal value .
- Common Name: Oyster mushroom
- NCBI Taxonomy
Various Culture Conditions
Internal Control Genes
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|sar1||Secretion-associated Ras-related 1||
|phos||phosphate-binding protein PhoS||
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- BestKeeper method && Related Reference
- Name: Lucía Ramírez
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institution: Genetics and Microbiology Research Group, Department of Agrarian Production, Public University of Navarre, Pamplona, Navarre, Spain
Cited by 7 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-09-01])
- Castanera R, López-Varas L, Pisabarro AG, Ramírez L. Validation of Reference Genes for Transcriptional Analyses in Pleurotus ostreatus by Using Reverse Transcription-Quantitative PCR. Appl Environ Microbiol. 2015 Jun 15;81(12):4120-9. doi: 10.1128/AEM.00402-15. Epub 2015 Apr 10. PubMed PMID: 25862220; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC4524153.