Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Pleurotus ostreatus is an efficient producer of extracellular enzymes, such as laccases (Lacs; EC 188.8.131.52) and he basidiomycete Pleurotus ostreatus is an efficient producer of manganese peroxidases (MnPs; EC 184.108.40.206), which are notable for their application in multiple industrial and biotechnological processes. It has a special relevance in agroindustry due to its worldwide cultivation for mushroom production, and it has also been studied for its nutritional and medicinal value.
- Common Name: oyster mushroom
- NCBI Taxonomy
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|sar1||Secretion-associated Ras-related 1||
|phos||phosphate-binding protein PhoS||
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- BestKeeper method && Related Reference
- Name: Lucía Ramírez
- Email: email@example.com
- Institute: Genetics and Microbiology Research Group, Department of Agrarian Production, Public University of Navarre, Pamplona, Navarre, Spain
Cited by ?? (Based on Google Scholar [2017-08-01])
- Castanera R, López-Varas L, Pisabarro AG, Ramírez L. Validation of Reference Genes for Transcriptional Analyses in Pleurotus ostreatus by Using Reverse Transcription-Quantitative PCR. Appl Environ Microbiol. 2015 Jun 15;81(12):4120-9. doi: 10.1128/AEM.00402-15. Epub 2015 Apr 10. PubMed PMID: 25862220; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC4524153.