Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 01:21, 16 July 2017 by Cao Jiabao (Created page with "=='''Description'''== *Siberian Apricot ('''''Prunus sibirica L.'''''), belonging to the Rosaceae, is a deciduous shrub native to temperate, continental, mountainous climates...")
- Siberian Apricot (Prunus sibirica L.), belonging to the Rosaceae, is a deciduous shrub native to temperate, continental, mountainous climates including regions of northern and northeastern China, eastern and southeastern portions of Mongolia, Eastern Siberia and the Maritime Territory of Russia. 
- It grows in temperate climates and thrives with abundant sunlight,low temperatures, strong winds, low rainfall and poor soil..
- Common Name: Prunus sibirica
- NCBI Taxonomy
- Wang LB. Resource investigation and distribute regular of three Armeniaca species. Forest Resour Manag. 2011;5:65-70.
- Niu J, Zhu B, Cai J, Li P, Wang L, Dai H, Qiu L, Yu H, Ha D, Zhao H, Zhang Z, Lin S. Selection of reference genes for gene expression studies in Siberian Apricot (Prunus sibirica L.) Germplasm using quantitative real-time PCR. PLoS One. 2014 Aug 8;9(8):e103900. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0103900. eCollection 2014. PubMed PMID: 25105495; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC4126684.