Difference between revisions of "Pyrus pyrifolia"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 70:||Line 70:|
Cited by '''
Cited by '''''' (Based on Google Scholar [2017--])
Revision as of 08:36, 11 August 2017
- Pear (Pyrus pyrifolia), belonging to the subfamily Maloideae in Rosaceae, Which constitute an economically-significant group of fleshy fruit species important for human diet, dietary diversity and ornamental beauty. The Pyroideae subfamily (to which pear and apple belong) are characterized by the pome fruits which is made up of complex fruiting organs with different expanded tissues derived from the floral tube. It have been cultivated in Europe, East Asia, and North America for up to 3000 years and is commercially grown in about 50 temperate-climate countries.
- Common Name: Nashi pear
- NCBI Taxonomy
Different Tissue & Seasonal Conditions
Internal Control Genes
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- ΔCt approach method && Related Reference
- Name: Tsuyoshi Imai
- Email: email@example.com
- Institution: Plant Physiology and Fruit Chemistry Division, NARO Institute of Fruit Tree Science, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, Japan
Cited by 31 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-08-10])
- Imai T, Ubi BE, Saito T, Moriguchi T (2014) Evaluation of reference genes for accurate normalization of gene expression for real time-quantitative PCR in Pyrus pyrifolia using different tissue samples and seasonal conditions. PLoS One 9, e86492.
- Wang L, Li XG, Wang L, et al. (2017) Construction of a high-density genetic linkage map in pear (Pyrus communis x Pyrus pyrifolia nakai) using SSRs and SNPs developed by SLAF-seq. Scientia Horticulturae 218, 198-204.