Difference between revisions of "Rosa hybrida"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
|Line 56:||Line 56:|
Cited by '''
Cited by ''''''(Based on Google Scholar [2017--])
Latest revision as of 07:27, 1 September 2017
- Rosa hybrida is one of the economically most important ornamentals worldwide. They are produced as cut and potted plants and garden and landscaping plants, due to their attractive appearance, with a production value of 24 billion Euros from 1995 to 2007. Apart from the beauty of their flowers, roses are also admired for their delicate scent. Their scent is composed of a number of metabolites, which are partly derived from genes unique to roses. Other characteristics important for rose breeding and cultivation are tolerance or resistance to abiotic stress and diseases such as black spot, powdery mildew and downy mildew.
- Common Name: Miniature rose
- NCBI Taxonomy
Different Genotypes & Tissues & Abiotic Stress
Internal Control Genes
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|PP2A||Protein phosphatase 2A||
|UBC||Ubiquitin conjugating protein||
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- BestKeeper method && Related Reference
- Name: Thomas Debener
- Email: email@example.com
- Institution: Department of Molecular Plant Breeding, Institute for Plant Genetics, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Herrenhäuser Str. 2, 30419 Hannover, Germany
Cited by 57 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-09-01])
- Klie M, Debener T. Identification of superior reference genes for data normalisation of expression studies via quantitative PCR in hybrid roses (Rosa hybrida)[J]. BMC Research Notes, 2011, 4(1): 518.
- Nan Ma,Wen Chen, Tiangang Fan, Yaran Tian, Shuai Zhang, Daxing Zeng, and Yonghong Li.Low temperature-induced DNA hypermethylation attenuates expression of RhAG, an AGAMOUS homolog, and increases petal number in rose (Rosa hybrida).BMC Plant Biol. 2015 Oct 5;15:237. doi: 10.1186/s12870-015-0623-1.PMID: 26438149 PMCID: PMC4595006.