Difference between revisions of "Salmo salar"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 66:||Line 66:|
Revision as of 14:39, 21 June 2017
- Salmo salar (Salmo salar) is a menber of salmon fish family. This kind of fish is found in the North Atlantic, in the river that flow into the north Atlantic. It is also found in the North Pacific due to human introduction.
- Atlantic salmon has been significantly reducing because of the recreational and commercial fishing, as well as the habitat destruction. The species is the subject of several national protection efforts.
Different Tissues & Smoltification Process
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|EF1AA||elongation factor 1A A||
|EF1AB||elongation factor 1A B||
- Name: Pål A Olsvik
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institute: National Institute of Nutrition and Seafood Research, Nordnesboder,N-5020 Bergen, Norway
Cited by 432 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-06-16])
- Olsvik P A, Lie K K, Jordal A E O, et al. Evaluation of potential reference genes in real-time RT-PCR studies of Atlantic salmon[J]. BMC Molecular Biology, 2005, 6(1): 21.