Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Salmo salar is a menber of salmon fish family. This kind of fish is found in the river that flow into the north Atlantic. It is also found in the North Pacific due to human introduction. Atlantic salmon has been significantly reducing because of the recreational and commercial fishing, as well as the habitat destruction. This species is the subject of several national protection efforts.
- Common Name: Atlantic salmon
- NCBI Taxonomy
Different Tissues & Smoltification Process
Internal Control Genes
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|EF1AA||Elongation factor 1A A||
|EF1AB||Elongation factor 1A B||
- Name: Pål A Olsvik
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institution: National Institute of Nutrition and Seafood Research, Nordnesboder,N-5020 Bergen, Norway
Cited by 443 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-08-10])
- Olsvik P A, Lie K K, Jordal A E O, et al. Evaluation of potential reference genes in real-time RT-PCR studies of Atlantic salmon[J]. BMC Molecular Biology, 2005, 6(1): 21.