Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Salvia miltiorrhiza, Danshen in Chinese, is a highly valued traditional Chinese medicine for the treatment of atherosclerosis-related disorders, such as cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases in China.
- Salvia miltiorrhiza root has long been used in Asian countries for clinical treatment of various microcirculatory disturbance-related diseases.
- For several decades, Salvia miltiorrhiza root has been widely used in clinics in China, Korea, Japan and other Asian countries for the treatment of various microcirculatory disturbance-related diseases, such as cardiovascular disease, cerebrovascular disease, liver dysfunction, renal deficiency and diabetic vascular complication  .
- Common Name: Red sage, Chinese sage, Tan shen, Danshen
- NCBI Taxonomy
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|Actin||Cytoskeletal structural protein||
- Name: Luqi Huang
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institution: Institute of Chinese Materia Medica, China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences, 100700 Beijing, China
Cited by 63 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-06-16])
- Yang Y, Hou S, Cui G, et al. Characterization of reference genes for quantitative real-time PCR analysis in various tissues of Salvia miltiorrhiza[J]. Molecular biology reports, 2010, 37(1): 507-513.
- Han J Y, Fan J Y, Horie Y, et al. Ameliorating effects of compounds derived from Salvia miltiorrhiza root extract on microcirculatory disturbance and target organ injury by ischemia and reperfusion[J]. Pharmacology & therapeutics, 2008, 117(2): 280-295.