Difference between revisions of "Sebastes schlegeli"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 81:||Line 81:|
Revision as of 03:00, 8 August 2017
- Sebastes schlegeli, known as the Korean rockfish, is an ovoviviparous fish belonging to the Scorpaenidae family distributed around the coast of China, Korea and Japan. It has several desirable characteristics for aquaculture such as good tolerance to low water temperature and easiness of seedling production due to the viviparous reproduction style. Its production from aquaculture increase rapidly due to the rapidly developed farming technique since the last decade .
- Common Name: Korean rockfish
- NCBI Taxonomy
Different Developmental Stages & Tissues
Internal Control Genes
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|RPL17||Ribosomal protein L17||
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- BestKeeper method && Related Reference
- Name: Zhang Quanqi
- Email: email@example.com
- Institution: College of Marine Life Science, Ocean University of China, Key Laboratory of Marine Genetics and Breeding, Ministry of Education, Qingdao 266003, PR China
Cited by 24 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-06-16])
- Liman M, Wenji W, Conghui L, et al. Selection of reference genes for reverse transcription quantitative real-time PCR normalization in black rockfish (Sebastes schlegeli)[J]. Marine genomics, 2013, 11: 67-73.
- Lee S M, Hwang U G, Cho S H. Effects of feeding frequency and dietary moisture content on growth, body composition and gastric evacuation of juvenile Korean rockfish (Sebastes schlegeli)[J]. Aquaculture, 2000, 187(3): 399-409.