Difference between revisions of "Siniperca chuatsi"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 65:||Line 65:|
Cited by '''
Cited by ''''''(Based on Google Scholar [2017--])
Latest revision as of 04:43, 1 September 2017
- Siniperca chuatsi is one of the most commercially important carnivorous fish species in China as well as in eastern Asia. Its back is yellow, green, or brown, with many irregular black spots and patches. It is an inhabitant of rivers with big mouth and small round scales. It can reach up to 70 cm (28 in) in total length, and the greatest recorded weight is 10.2 kg (22 lb). Mandarin fish's broad adaptive capacity to diverse conditions and the swiftness under broad temperature range are supposedly due to different isoforms of muscle proteins .
- Common Name: Mandarin fish, Chinese perch
- NCBI Taxonomy
Different Tissues & Developmental Stages & Growth Conditions
Internal Control Genes
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- BestKeeper method && Related Reference
- Ref-Finder method && Related Reference
- ΔCt approach method && Related Reference
- Name: Wu-Ying Chu
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institution: Division of Biochemistry, Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar, 243122, Bareilly, U.P., India
Cited by 11 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-09-01])
- Zhu X, Li YL, Chen DX, et al. (2015) Selection of reference genes for microRNA quantitative expression analysis in Chinese perch, Siniperca chuatsi. Int J Mol Sci 16, 8310-8323.
- Zhang G, Chu W, Hu S, et al. (2011) Identification and analysis of muscle-related protein isoforms expressed in the white muscle of the mandarin fish (Siniperca chuatsi). Mar Biotechnol (NY) 13, 151-162.