Difference between revisions of "Sorghum bicolor"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 68:||Line 68:|
Revision as of 07:21, 19 June 2017
- Sorghum is a yearly herb in the grasses. The stalks are thick, upright and support roots in the base section. A scabbard without hair or a bit of white powder; The epiglossia, the first round, the edge of the cilia. Sex is warm, drought-resistant and waterlogged. It can be divided into edible sorghum, sugar sorghum, and brush with sorghum.
- China is more widely cultivated, with the largest number of regions in the northeast. Edible sorghum grain for consumption and wine. The use of sorghum stalks to make syrup or raw food; A broom or a cooking brush with a grain of sorghum. The tender leaves are dried and silvery, or dried and can be used as fodder. Yingguo can take the medicine, can dry wet expectoration, ningxin is the god.
- Sorghum, an African grass related to sugar cane and maize, is grown for food, feed, fibre and fuel. .
Different Tissues & Abiotic Stress Treatments
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primer||Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|EIF4α||Eukaryotic Initiation Factor 4A||
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- BestKeeper method && Related Reference
- Name: Palakolanu Sudhakar Reddy
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institution: International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics, Patancheru, India
Cited by 1808 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-06-01])
- Paterson AH, Bowers JE, Bruggmann R, et al. (2009) The Sorghum bicolor genome and the diversification of grasses. Nature 457, 551-556.
- Sudhakar Reddy P, Srinivas Reddy D, Sivasakthi K, et al. (2016) Evaluation of Sorghum [Sorghum bicolor (L.)] Reference Genes in Various Tissues and under Abiotic Stress Conditions for Quantitative Real-Time PCR Data Normalization. Front Plant Sci 7, 529.