Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Tribolium castaneum is an important model and pest beetle species.The red flour beetle Tribolium castaneum has become an important insect model organism in developmental genetics and evolutionary developmental biology. It has become a powerful model organism also for studies of insect immunity, with a fully-sequenced genome  .
- Common Name: Red flour beetle
- NCBI Taxonomy
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|RPS18||Ribosomal protein S18||
|RPS3||Ribosomal protein S3||
- Name: Brenda Oppert
- Email: email@example.com
- Institution: USDA-ARS, Grain Marketing and Production Research Center, 1515 College Avenue, Manhattan, KS 66502, USA
Cited by 71 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-06-16])
- Lord J C, Hartzer K, Toutges M, et al. Evaluation of quantitative PCR reference genes for gene expression studies in Tribolium castaneum after fungal challenge[J]. Journal of microbiological methods, 2010, 80(2): 219-221.
- Strobl F, Klees S, Stelzer EHK.J Vis Exp. 2017 Apr 28;(122). doi: 10.3791/55629.PMID: 28518097.