Difference between revisions of "Tuber melanosporum"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 71:||Line 71:|
Cited by '''4''' (Based on Google Scholar [2017-
Cited by '''4'''(Based on Google Scholar [2017--])
Latest revision as of 04:57, 1 September 2017
- Tuber melanosporum Vittad is a kind of symbiotic fungus, belongs to the Ascomycota and forms mutualistic symbiosis with tree and shrub roots. This truffle has a high value in a global market and is cultivated in many countries of both hemispheres. Due to its intense and complex aroma, T. melanosporum is considered the queen of truffles, and is one of the most highly praised and priced gourmet food worldwide. The publication of the T. melanosporum genome has given researchers a unique opportunity to learn more about the biology of the fungus .
- Common Name: Black truffle,black diamond of cuisine,Périgord black truffle
- NCBI Taxonomy
Different Developmental Stages
Internal Control Genes
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|EF1A||Elongation factor 1-alpha||
|18S||18S ribosomal RNA||
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- BestKeeper method && Related Reference
- Ref-Finder method && Related Reference
- ΔCt approach method && Related Reference
- Name: Osvaldo Zarivi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institution: Department of Life, Health and Environmental Sciences, University of L'Aquila, 67100 L'Aquila, Italy
Cited by 4 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-09-01])
- Campo E, Marco P, Oria R, Blanco D, Venturini ME (2017) What is the best method for preserving the genuine black truffle (Tuber melanosporum) aroma? An olfactometric and sensory approach. LWT - Food Science and Technology 80, 84-91.
- Zarivi O, Cesare P, Ragnelli AM, et al. (2015) Validation of reference genes for quantitative real-time PCR in Perigord black truffle (Tuber melanosporum) developmental stages. Phytochemistry 116, 78-86.