Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Tung tree (Vernicia fordii Hemsl.), a subtropical round-crowned deciduous tree, belongs to a species of the genus Vernicia in the spurge (Euphorbiaceae) family.
- Tung oil extracted from seeds is considered to be one of the high-value industrial oils, used widely in production of cloth, shoes, waterproofing masonry, clothing, paper, and biodiesel.
- With 80% α-eleostearic acid of tung oil, a high degree of unsaturation, tung oil is regarded as a conjugated drying oil.
- Following the development and maturation of tung tree seeds, the content of fatty acids gradually increases. The peak periods of fatty acid synthesis are during the middle of August and the middle of September in China.
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primer||Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|EF1a||Elongation factor 1-alpha||
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- BestKeeper method && Related Reference
- Name: Xiaojiao Han
- Email: email@example.com
- Institute: State Key Laboratory of Tree Genetics and Breeding, Chinese Academy of Forestry, Beijing, People’s Republic of China
Cited by 64 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-06-16])
- Han X, Lu M, Chen Y, et al. Selection of reliable reference genes for gene expression studies using real-time PCR in tung tree during seed development[J]. PloS one, 2012, 7(8): e43084.