Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Vernicia fordii Hemsl. (tung tree), a subtropical round-crowned deciduous tree, belongs to a species of the genus Vernicia in the spurge (Euphorbiaceae) family. Tung oil extracted from its seeds is considered to be one of the high-value industrial oils, used widely in production of cloth, shoes, waterproofing masonry, clothing, paper and biodiesel. Tung oil is regarded as a conjugated drying oil with a high degree of unsaturation of fatty acids (80% α-eleostearic acid). Following the development and maturation of tung tree seeds, the content of fatty acids gradually increases.
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|EF1a||Elongation factor 1-alpha||
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- BestKeeper method && Related Reference
- Name: Xiaojiao Han
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institute: State Key Laboratory of Tree Genetics and Breeding, Chinese Academy of Forestry, Beijing, People’s Republic of China
Cited by 64 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-06-16])
- Han X, Lu M, Chen Y, et al. Selection of reliable reference genes for gene expression studies using real-time PCR in tung tree during seed development[J]. PloS one, 2012, 7(8): e43084.