Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 12:47, 15 June 2017 by ICG Expert1 (Created page with "__NOTITLE__ =='''Description'''== * Grapevine is one of the most cultivated fruit crop worldwide with ''Vitis vinifera'' being the species with the highest economical importan...")
- Grapevine is one of the most cultivated fruit crop worldwide with Vitis vinifera being the species with the highest economical importance due to the high quality standards of its berries.
Downy Mildew Infection
|Gene Symbol||Gene name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primer||Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|EF1a||Elongation factor 1a||
|SAND||SAND family protein||
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- BestKeeper method && Related Reference
- Name: Filipa Monteiro
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institute: Plant Systems Biology Lab, Center of Biodiversity, Functional & Integrative Genomics (BioFIG), Science Faculty of Lisbon University, Lisboa, Portugal
- Monteiro F, Sebastiana M, Pais M S, et al. Reference gene selection and validation for the early responses to downy mildew infection in susceptible and resistant Vitis vinifera cultivars[J]. PloS one, 2013, 8(9): e72998.